Saturday, December 19, 2009

Creating Your Own Material Yet?

Are you creating your own material yet or are you just still circulating known marketers' works? More Internet Marketing materials? Perhaps you know some interesting "how to" information that is outside the realm of fast-paced marketing spiels. If so, your "how to" information might be of interest to others.

Recently, I had to go offline for a while and focus on some particular studies, so I missed a lot of what was going on in marketing circles online - no worries - when I came back both a LOT had happened and NOTHING had happened at all! That is, there were a LOT of Guru marketing products I missed - but upon inspection of a few PDFs I was able to download right after getting back online - the information inside was really NOTHING NEW.

Consequent to my break from being online and promoting what I promote, the eCourses and such that I was promoting were stalled - but as I make a return to online activity, I'm noticing that I didn't miss much. Also, my eCourses all have to be re-vamped - but that's okay because I'm definitely turning to non-marketing subjects more for my future.

Something I'm extremely thankful for is the paid for writing sites I spent a lot of time on prior to my online absence. These still paid while I was away! These deals are my own words, not some canned marketers products. My own articles and not someone else's software or 'money making blueprint' are what kept some funds coming in so that I can make (mostly) a fresh start - or re-vamp a few particular things I was interested in for money making online.

I'll keep urging readers to promote themselves and unique content.

Hurrah for article sites, blogs, writer software, and related tools and sites!

No comments: