Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Do You Like Squid?

Squidoo, that is?

Are you using Squidoo yet for promotion?

If not, you ought to check out the Squidoo site.

Here's a 'hobby' lens I created about a show I love to watch on TV.

It's my "Heroes" Lens (Heroes, created by Tim Kring, aired on NBC TV Monday nights)

(that's right, put your pointer on the squid-eye and press - don't worry, he's a tough li'l guy)
Check out my lens

The best part - Squidoo is FUN!

I got to blog about a great show that I have a good time watching and chatting about, and also - I was able to integrate my Amazon, Adsense, CafePress, and other affiliate 'store' IDs so that I get paid when people purchase Heroes-related items from my Squid-Lens...PLUS - I am also promoting a Social Site that I'm earning money from!

How great is that?

As you've noticed, there's been a 'lag' in my posting recently. Admittedly, before coming to post about Squidoo, I hadn't posted on my Reseller blog since early September.

I started University classes again this September and hit the books hard - so I wanted something to do to keep earning money - but I WANTED TO HAVE FUN with promoting, and still be able to keep up on studying - so I headed over to Squidoo!

Working with the Squidoo software and format is sooooooooo EASY - it's been a great stress relief to just blog about FUN STUFF, so I hope you'll take the hint and head on over to grab your own free account at Squidoo and HAVE SOME FUN, too, while you earn!

Now that I'm in more-or-less, a 'routine' with my studies under control, I'll be back to post more at blogger. I'm still DEFINITELY working with resell products - I just took a li'l break here and also did a 'test' project with Squidoo that turned out much, MUCH better than I ever expected!

Go grab yourself some Squid! You'll acquire a taste for it really quickly - TRUST ME!


Have a great day!

No comments: